What the Company offers:
Discover Provence hosts small group custom guided private and non-private tours of Provence in English.
The company was set up in 2012 with three main objectives:
-To give English speaking clients a unique insight into Provencal life - it’s history, traditions and culture.
-To offer a highly personalized, friendly and flexible service plus a unique understanding of clients wishes and needs.
- To promote sustainable tourism, our guides act as ambassadors for the region, by promoting and working with professionals who respect the local environment and local traditions.
Transportation is in a hired or privately owned vehicle with maximum capacity of 7 people including the bilingual driver/guide. There is no charge for transportation.
About our Tours:
-We offer Full or half day tours which include visits to towns of historical interest, hill top villages, coastal towns, historical sites, wineries, olive mills, local markets
- Guides are native English speakers, have well established tour experience, extensive local knowledge, and are embedded in local Provencal life
- Tours are scheduled on a customized basis
- Non-Private Full Day tour: €195 per person
- Non-Private Half Day Tour €145 per person
- Private Full Day Tours start from €320 per person
What is included in the price:
- Transportation in a comfortable air conditioned van with seating for a maximum of 6 clients.
- An English speaking driver who knows the itinerary and region, and will comment, give information, explain what you will see and answer questions.
- Admission tickets to museums and historical sites.
- Boat tickets
- Personal expenses
What we do not offer:
- We do not organize voyages, tour packages or overnight stays
- We do not make hotel, bed and breakfast or similar reservations
- We do not purchase airplane, train, bus or similar transportation tickets
- We do not organize visits to museums or historical monuments. If you would like to visit a museum or monument we will adapt our visits to allow you to do so
- We are not a French tour operator as defined by Article L. 211-1 of the French Tourist Code.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Deposits paid at the time of your reservation are non refundable.
- If full payment has been made, we will refund 50% if you notify us of your intent to cancel at least seven days prior to the date of the excursion. If we receive notice less than seven days before the excursion date, we do not refund.
- We are not liable for lost or stolen property or for delays that are beyond our control, such as through strikes, natural disasters, bad weather or similar events.
- Who we are:
- We are a limited liability company registered with the Company House in the United Kingdom. Our registration number is 09409248. Our United Kingdom address is: Lansdown Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 2HY, Uk . The company is owned and run by Sarah Pernet, a British citizen who has lived in France for the past 30 years.
- Sarah can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- +33 (0) 6 16 86 40 24 - France
- +44 (0)7543-076623 - UK
- Consent to local courts and law
- In accepting the terms explained above and by payment of the deposit you agree that the courts of Aix-en-Provence shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute that may arise and that the interpretation of the terms, their execution and enforcement shall be governed exclusively by French law.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should take specific advice before taking a course of action as we do not accept directly or indirectly any responsibility for loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance on information on this site.
The information is provided by The Company and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Photos are non-contractual. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Company. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Given that the Internet uses an open system we cannot warrant that the site and downloads reach you virus-free. You must, therefore, take all appropriate precautions for your own safety
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Company takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Discover Provence Tours Ltd is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.